What Hosts are saying

listing not showing but says its active. created 5 hours ago. can someone see if you can find it https://www.airbnb.se/rooms/37378755?preview_for_ml=true&source_impression_id=p3_1564755587_MJmr0Nqcsjb4qxxb or search for name toros residence 16 beach apa... Latest reply by Zijanida0
    Yesterday your client sent me a reservation request for 5 nights, which I approved. You blocked my calendar for that time meaning that the dates were unavailable to anyone else who might have been looking for a stay during that time. Your client (my guest... Latest reply by Kira32
    We had a strange situation with Airbnb when money got lost in transaction and while it is still being looked at, I wanted to tell you about the less than ideal way that Airbnb support handled our communications.Our reservation got cancelled by the host an... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I had an old bank account which was out of date. Than I changed it and airbnb told me that estimated arrival was July 30. Today is that date but I didn't get anything on my account. What can I do in this situation? Latest reply by Nicole1241
    Dear host-community, I have set up an airbnb home together with my partner. It has been running successfully for over 4 years now. For personal reasons I want to leave the airbnb home to my partner so he can run it by himself.I have set up the business wi...
    Hello, I tried contacting your support, called and did everything possible to understand - why you scheduled an Airbnb Plus meeting with me twice and didn't show up for the meeting. I had to block my calendar and wait for 3 hours due to the meeting and no... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi Liz, I am Fatmir Haziri from Pristina/Kosovo.(Hena's apartment in Prishtina ) I am trying to put my bank information but it shows me this message × You don't have permission to complete this action. Help, please. Latest reply by Ana1136