What Hosts are saying

Our guest bedroom (s) is upstairs but it is right next to our master bedroom. Not private enough? They still have access to the rest of the house, including the finished basement. Latest reply by Tom888
    Hi all, I am a new host here. My property is in the Philippines. I have several enquiry for long term lease which is ranging from 1 month to 6 months. If they wanted to book in airbnb, how can I request for utility bills to be paid by the guest especially... Latest reply by Jake212
    Hi, As I don't longer work at the company, my email address needs to be changed, but with verification method facebook, it simply doesn't accept it.If I disconnect and stop using Favebook as verification, it requests me a Airbnb paswd, which I don't have,...
    Check out this home on Airbnb! https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18642329?s=13&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=278569067 Latest reply by Simone665
    Good dayI need help . Can you please give me the link and the steps how to link my nightsbridge calender with airbnb so that I DO NOT receive double bookings. I am new with airbnb .Thank you so muchRonel