What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have problems with my PayPal account and I supplied my bank account to late to Airbnb. I'm trying to contact Airbnb to cancel the last transaction to PayPal and send the payment to my supplied bank account. I can't find a link or a email to conta... Latest reply by Junli1
    The title summarizes, is it possible to see the income our unit has earned as a co-host? The property manager is the 'owner' and as co-host we cannot review activity. For example, a couple of bookings for August completed yet "August earnings" still shows... Latest reply by Roberta2
    Currently, there is a conspiracy to commit fraud against me and my account by particular airbnb supervisors and case managers. I just spent an entire night arguing with them and they are literally denying reality. I am quite tired of Airbnb allowing peopl... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I just got a new unit and my head goes crazy on what to put and where... I will appreciate your kind help in giving advices and thank you so much for your time and effort! So, this is a small 1 bedroom unit, which can accommodate maximum 7 people as per o... Latest reply by Kat84
    • IMG_20190723_153305.jpg
    • IMG_20190723_153346.jpg
    • IMG_20190723_153040.jpg
    Bonjourj’ai une réservation et malheureusement des travaux vont attaquer à côté de chez moi a cette période. J’ai prévenue les locataires au début du mois et ils ont décidé de conserver la réservation quand même. A quelques jours du début de la location e...