What Hosts are saying

We have booked an apartment in Paris with air conditioning. When we have arrived there was no air conditioning apart from a small portable aircon that vents manually through a window. Technically it does blow cold air, but with temps at our stay exceeding... Latest reply by Marie82
    How do I get rid of the Eviivo calendar attachment? When I load AirBnB and go to the calendar page, it defaults to https://www.airbnb.com/multicalendar I have been trying to disconnect from this company for over six months and this is one of the two fina... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Why I cant list my property? When i click on: LIST, it show me like i cant do that Latest reply by Nancy621
    I need to understand how to get record of what has been paid on my behalf for room tax? My city planning department requires this to renew my operating license for short term rental. Latest reply by Emiel1
    The guest cancelled reservation could that be removed it was too late they made inatant booking in last minute in the 01:30 in the morning and when I saw in the morning and contact my co-host about his apartment he told me it is over booked so he can not ... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi airbnb, I got problem about the location show to guest. The location show wrong place. What i need to do now? Please advice....... Latest reply by Emiel1