What Hosts are saying

Hello, I've made a new listing that is in the same block but different apartment and the location is not saving, after i set it to Saint Paul's Bay and I press save it will come automatically in other location. I've tried several times and I'm still encou...
    What interest guests most while staying in arinbnb space in Suva Fiji
    I am a new host and i don,t own a property I intended to manage other peoples property bookings through my site. I am looking for supporting tips as to how to find and influence prospective home owners. Please i would deeply appreciate anyone's help out... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi,I had a horrible experience with a host in a San Miguel allende. My claim took a long time to review and i didn’t have a chance to left my review during the period of Airbnb.im still waiting from support department how I can leave a review since the ho... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello,I need help, I have a confirmed reservation for 4 guests. The guest's are currently checked into my space. Check out is tomorrow. It has come to my attention that there 6 0r 7 people staying at the house the entire time. The listing states accommoda... Latest reply by Rowena29
    I have my first guest coming and he has booked for a week and has no reviews I work during the day so am just a bit scared of leaving my house unattended with someone any advice? Latest reply by Anonymous