What Hosts are saying

I send a message yesterday regarding the email / message sent to guests who have just booked. It asks them to wash bedding and towels if provided. There is said to be a setting for this somewhere, but I can't find it. I would not have checked it if I cou...
    Hi,I had a terrible week with many young guests with no reviews and now I realised that I need to make bigger selection who is coming in my home. Dirty and not polite young trashmakers with no skills of anything. I know I can not put everybody in the sam...
    Hi - I have a vacation villa for 10 in Cabo. Things are going great so far. I am trying to optimize my pricing strategy and am wondering, on average, how far in advance families book vacations requiring international travel? For example when would people ...
    Hi , We have been running our Airbnb property for two years now and have just encountered a new and distressing issue with the Airbnb Security deposit.We have a property which sleeps 16 , recently we had a guest stay who had booked for 16 but had 34 peopl... Latest reply by Marta-and-Anthony0
    I am a superhost for more than a year. I use the Airbnb reward to request for a professional photographer to take photos of my apartment. I have high hopes that the photos will look much nicer than the photos in my listing as I merely just using my mobile... Latest reply by Jenny799