What Hosts are saying

Has anyone else been having problems turning instant book off?I am adding a new listing and follow the instructions, but when I choose All guests must send request, a pop up window asks if I am sure and then when I say turn off,it goes to a blank screen. ...
    Hello! How can I put a high price in certain dates??? There is week which has high demand, but people want to book it very early! How do I put a high rate now but the dates are in September?! Latest reply by Alon1
    hello . we need help. we have price for sectember 35$ in a day but client see another low price , how i can change this problem? Latest reply by Romana19
    How many sets of towels and bedsheets do you leave out for guests? I've only been hosting for about two months and they have been short stays, I have a guest that will be staying for two weeks and was unsure of how the bedsheets and towels situation would... Latest reply by Gregory87
    Slow irritating and much harder to use- why why why change something that worked perfectly well. ? I am talking about having to click through 4 pages to give a review....and the guest name no longer appears in the heading making it hard to keep track if -... Latest reply by Rob-And-Maggie0
    Price of my listing is 5o dollars per night. However if I filter it by selecting maximum price of USD 100 it does not appear in the search results. But if I put USD 60 as max price it does appear.Anybody could explain this?Thank you all in advance.... Latest reply by Jovana21