What Hosts are saying

Hi to all, need quick help, please.Have in somehow last few months lot of problems with my quests check-in.Yesterday I had quests from Brazilia for one night, they did not answer at all to my emails were asked about their arrival times and etc. So ruined ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello everyone, I am new to hosting on Airbnb. I have had 3 guest so far. I know you can greatly increase your bookings by getting reviews. I have written a nice review for all three guest so far, but only one guest has written a review on me. Although th... Latest reply by Ann742
    Hello all, My situation: HOST cancels booking, but AirBnB refuses to refund the money as the payment was made on a prior credit card which no longer exists. Has anyone dealt with this before? Please advise Thank you
    I am beyond frustrated that I am unable to call or chat with someone for help. I am trying to help a guest book my condo and I have spent all morning on this. I really need help. Is there a number I can call in the US? Latest reply by Linda108
    I am from India. I snoozed my property for a time being. When I wanted to re-list my property I always get an error message:- we cant activate. I applied at Idfy for verification a month back as mandated by airbnb. But that has not been done yet. I called...
    Hi,I was trying to book an Airbnb but when I went through the payment steps, I kept getting an error message and would not let me finalize it. I had booked other ones a few minutes prior without any issues. I decided to go through that listing and chose a...
    Hello, I am a new host so please forgive me if this is a stupid question. I've just set up a method for my first payout through my bank account. I had 3 pending payouts of 3 single-night stays. I currently have a guest for ~1 week and I will have another... Latest reply by Miloud0

Hi

I am new here, have some people booked for few days and I don't know how they will pay me beacose airbnb doesn't confirm my account. Can you please help me with some info Latest reply by Miloud0