What Hosts are saying

Hello , how my guest pay my listing with paypal ? Why d recommend used credit card only . Can my listing change for provider payment for guest ? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Just wondering why my guest is giving a different price quote on there email verses what I see on my end for my payout total . Are there other charges we as Host have no clue about, How can I answer a potential guest if I don't know the answer. Can someon... Latest reply by A117
    Hi,i have 2 apartments that i want them to appear first on the lists.how can i do it? also, i think that something is wrong with my specifications, with who i can speak with? how? please kindly get back to me. thanks Latest reply by Sarah977
    Looking for a co host to help me with my Airbnb in Rosarito Mexico. Please reply if you would like more info!!
    The help center says Service fees for guests typically range between 6-12% but can be higher or lower depending on the specifics of the reservation. Why is airbnb adding 20% to the special offer I am making for a guest? Thanks! Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    If a room is listed as "Private room - 2 beds", "Private room - double bed" or "Private room - 3 beds".What does it mean? As a single traveler, I want to book a room but do not want to share the room with anyone else. Can I go ahead and book rooms that ha... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Not a Airbnb booking but via another portal. Guests have a booking for 5 people for 2 nights arriving on Tuesday. They’ve asked if her brother, his family and their dog can come visit ‘for a couple of hours’. Pets are not allowed on the listing I have o... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    Dear Sir/Madam, i still didn't receive any of my payouts. my complete payout is $506.82 Paid Out: $506.82 Download CSV Aug 9, 2019 $506.82 3 transactions Reservation [Number hidden] +$106.70 ****, Aug 4,... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I am new and tried to contact a guest via Airbnb and the message was not sent. I contacted Airbnb and they said it was because of the wrong address something like express@airbnb and I should have used Airbnb.co.uk. I have no idea when using th... Latest reply by Miloud0