What Hosts are saying

I hope you could help me and in the process also the upcoming reservation of Elizabeth [Personal info hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Her confirmation code: HMANKWKP43 Booking date: 30 May 2019 My question is if it is possible... Latest reply by Maretha1
    my base price does not want to change on my listing even after I changed it on pricing and description summary (from R2400 per night for two to R2900). The guests are going to see 2 diff price and I will lose bookings as the base price is lower on the res... Latest reply by Jacques399
    "Thực ra những người hay cười, lại luôn cần người khác yêu thương. "Một số giấu nó trong đôi mắt. Trong khi số khác lại giấu nó trong nụ cười...Use Your Smile to change the world but dont let the world change your smile : )
    A question many newer hosts in particular have when they start hosting, is whether they should allow guests to have visitors come over. What are your thoughts on this? What are some of the reasons you allow guests to bring their guests over, if you do, a... Latest reply by Christine-and-Stephen0
    Hi there, I am travelling quite a lot and I have decided to become a host. I haven't started yet and I have received a request from a guy who doesn't have description or records on his Airbnb Profile. Would you recommend me to deny his request or should I... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have a set price of $37 and weekends $47 however some of my days are posted at $33? I’m tired of having to keep going in and individually change each day as I notice it a set price should be just that a set price. This app is super glitchy I can’t eve... Latest reply by Betty249
    • 531F72D4-ED8C-4A85-A83B-B82CE9963620.png