What Hosts are saying

I am new to hosting with airbnb.I am trying to send money to a guest who has booked, but not yet stayed. (I increased my price between when he originally booked and when he added more days, so I wanted to give him a discount on the additional days he add... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Out of my last 10 booking inquiries, exactly 8 of them asked me for my info or have given me their info so that they can book outside of Airbnb so that they can avoid the fee. I have told them repeatedly that they can book on Airbnb if they want to and mo... Latest reply by Martin681
    Hi, I have reached a super host status in 2018. However, i might lose it now just because i don't have 10 stays in the past 12 months. Actually, i have guests coming on July 1st, they are my 10th guests for a given period. The same date is an assessment d... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I’m wondering if Airbnb can locate a listing from a previous date(may 4, 2019) to see if the terms have been updated/changed by a host after reservation. I do not recall there being a pet fee (I specifically searched for on the listing, which indicated p... Latest reply by Shelby70
    I just had an instant booking for $29/night less than my listing price and another request for another date that has the payout listed at $19 less than my standard rate AND did not have an additional charge listed for the 2 additional guests in the party.... Latest reply by Joy332
    We've had two major news events in Arizona recently involving Airbnb rentals. In the first event a home rented under a false name was vandalized and burglarized during a party. In the second event this past weekend a man was killed during a party at an Ai... Latest reply by Ms-J0
    I want to host an experience as a photoshoot. But I only find the option for a photo walk, which is not the same. I see other photographers have this already listed, what am I doing wrong? Where do I find the correct category?
    I use Air BnB for my company's business travel and often have to book short notice accommodation. I booked accommodation for a recent trip, did not receive any email confirmation, nor did it show up in my account. When I checked the accommodaiton it was ... Latest reply by David3267