What Hosts are saying

We recently found an unannounced dog in our unit. The guest has been very friendly and is here for one more night so we don't want to stir up any hard feelings. Please let me know if anyone has any better suggestions for this kind of a situation. Here's t... Latest reply by Linda108
    I changed my bank information but you are still sending me money on old account. CheersMare Latest reply by Jeff158
    I am new to this so need a little help. I priced my house to low and it was booking like crazy, so I raised the price and still got bookings. I raised it one more time and now it has slowed right down. I want to lower the price but one user paid the h... Latest reply by Emiel1
    According to my account information, payments were set to paypal adress 1 as defautPaypal address 1 is fully functionalPaypal address 2 is notUnfortunatelty AirBnB says that they sended my payment to this second oneOf course, Paypal says they never receiv...
    Hello I am new here and getting ask by a customer to stay for 3 month. i made him a special offer. it would be my first booking? when can i expect my payout for this booking? monthly or after 3 month? thanks in advance annie Latest reply by Kevin1215
    Just about to welcome our first guest, unfortunately she cancelled and is asking me for a refund.I have explained that hosts do not get paid before guest visits, can she get a refund and how ? Thanks Roger Latest reply by Emiel1