What Hosts are saying

Hi all can anyone help me, i have had requests for booking, but i cant seem to secure their reservation?how do i contact the client? how do i make their booking? not just pre approval, but secured reservation... Kind regards Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello I am a new host of AirB&B, I want to know when will I receive money from my guest, I have a guest whose name is Jenny and she had checked out but I do not receive her money . And I have a new guest name is Julia, she just check in to my house and sh... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I really like the new house rules format. The icons are a nice touch and it looks cleaner and easy to read. But the descriptions are gone under the "You must also acknowledge" section. Maybe they are visible deeper into the booking process but that doesn’... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    • Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 4.31.56 PM.png
    I paid half for July 4th trip for days and due to security reason my bank changed my credit card info and Airbnb sent notification payment method needs to be updated. I went and updated right away but few days later I got email that reservation and no re... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I recently had a 4 star review from a guest who did not like having to walk less than a minute from the car to my door. Despite my listing saying there is on street parking in the village only. They left 5 stars on location and all the sub categories. th... Latest reply by Rachel0
    I do not care the fact that pictures of the customers are seen only after accepting their reservation. Latest reply by Pete69
    Anyone else get an email about this this weekend? Apparently no one knows how large the midwest region is and that flooding is not taking place all over. I host in Kansas and we do not have flooding issues here. Smart pricing was apaprently turned off ... Latest reply by Lorie7
    I have had an inguiry about a booking for this weekend. A potential guest only provided his name and Email address. I asked him for some more information, as the rental for BNB is in our private home. No reviews where provided and I feel I am going at th... Latest reply by Susan151