What Hosts are saying

Hi, Ive just had a cancellation, the guy messaged me to let me know which Im grateful off. The booking came under non-refundable which will mean, hopefully, I shall still receive the full payment for the reservation. However it is still showing as booked ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, I have started to fulfill information about my property and it seems when I wrote new title I dublicated the same flat. Please help me to remove one of my announcement. 1) Zviadi 2 and the 2nd: Cosy flat bear boulevard I want to leave one of them t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    So I've recently stayed at a airbnb and the host is charging me a ridiculous amount for something I had no control over. She's trying to charge me for extra trash but let me tell you both of the trash bins were completely full from the previous guests. So... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi there - I'm a co-host on a listing and the guest lost the house keys. I'm trying to initiate a claim from her but soon as I click "send or request money' it routes me to the Resolutiuons page where I can't seem to ask her for any money. The page doesn'... Latest reply by Andrew108
    When a guest submits a request Airbnb support solves the case in couple of days but as a host I can never get an answer from Airbnb support when I create a case as a host. I messaged them numerous times but I feel like messages are never received by them.... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Does anyone know if taxes will be filed per person now with the changes?
    Friends, I could really use some sugestions. I am a superhost in Michigan, at this about a year and a half. I have had literally no issues (except once, with a group of teens who were slobs but no damage), until this last guest. It was her first time with... Latest reply by Lisa723
    To whom it may concern,I am having problems trying to process my payment. When I do so it tells me that airbnb might have a problem.My payment is due tomorrow. Please advise. Dee Porter Latest reply by Ana1136
    Dear Airbnb Community, I am looking for a co-host for my apartment right at the Volkspark in Berlin-Schoeneberg for last week of July and first two weeks of August. Duties would include cleaning the place and depositing the key in a shop nearby (or, even ... Latest reply by Arne28