What Hosts are saying

I'm having a really difficult time uploading my registration number onto my listing. When I first listed my place in December it was presented to the city as a multi-unit building when in fact it is a single family home (we have our basement listed). As... Latest reply by Benny51
    Hello, I am renting an apartment near river and I am looking for a co-host who would come and check out and check in guests while I am gone next week. Thanks,Radka Latest reply by Erik6
    I was experimenting with importing Airbnb Calendar to my Google Calendar, which imported successfully. However, it would have been better to create a new Google Calendar showing just Airbnb reservations. How can I delete the reservations off my Google C...
    Hi, I think I did not have set servic fee in my listing. But if I take a look at my listing then the price is shown as rate, cleaning fee and service fee. I have tried to find out how I can get rid of the service fee in the setings en can´t find out how t... Latest reply by Ana1136
    One of the previous guests posted bad review with who I totally disagree. I haven't received bad reviews before and this time I did all my best to make pleasent stay for the guests. This one review worsened my overall rating. That could possibly negativel... Latest reply by Julie143
    I had a guest in my home who booked in December 2018 for check in 2/3/2019 for 83 nights. I called airbnb shortly after check in because the first payment was short the amount owed for the stay. The representative told me that there was not a problem, tha... Latest reply by Mike1034
    Hi all! I’m wondering if I can change two different booked reservations’ costs per night, and if so, without repercussions from Air bnb? I needed to up my price right after I found that I was undercharging based on listings all around that are comparable... Latest reply by Mike1034
    Hej.Hvorfor kan jeg ikke trykke gem, når jeg har redigeret i teksten?Hilsen Jette
    I had hosts for 7 days from 24-may tell 2june and other reservation from 27-june tell 12 july but yet i didn.t get pament from airbnb? Latest reply by Miloud0