What Hosts are saying

Hello,we have a problem concerning the cancellation. Our guests just cancelled the reservation, but now, we are not able to close the reservation area on same date. What can we do? We have a problem to close the Apartment n. 2 for the 8th of August. Tha... Latest reply by Mohammed134
    Dear Community, I am trying to upload pictures for my coming listing (on my Mac using Safari as my browser) but even though I don't get an error-message, the pictures don't show in the profile, there is just a black square where the pictures should have b... Latest reply by Mohammed134
    without comment: request and my answer! Jack1 Gast3 Nächte60,75€ JackHi, Roger. I will arrive at around 1pm. Thanks. RogerHello!A person, named "Jack" - without surname - from Planet Earth - no country, no name of a city or a village - want to be my gues... Latest reply by Flavia195
    We have been hosting with Airbnb for nearly two years but I am new to the Community Centre. My question is how are the 'Level' ratings I see, by respondents names, decided?Many thanks for all the interesting discussions. Latest reply by Ava30
    Every time I try and setup a PAYOUT Method I get the following error. "YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO COMPLETE THIS ACTION" Anybody have any ideas?? Airbnb don't seem to... I have: Used 3 different PCsUsed 3 different browsers on the 3 different PCsCleare... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I had guests arrive yesterday who emailed that the cottage wasn't clean enough for their standard, there was dust on the tea caddy and behind the toilet.I went straight to the property and spent the next hour cleaning every surface again and asked if it w... Latest reply by Kelly149