What Hosts are saying

Hi, Could someone tell me how long it takes for the security deposit to be refund to the customers? We've had some customers 14 days ago and the refund of the security deposit hasn't been done yet... Thanks for your help.Melissa Latest reply by Jeff158
    I booked a stay that was listed as a 3 bedroom 3 bathrrom listing. My party has 5 guests- 2 couples and one single. I booked the listing for 5 guests, and I stated that we have a party of 5 in my request to book. After I booked, the host messaged me an... Latest reply by Kerryn8
    I sent messages from last night, but no answer, i need help to confirm my trip. My payment has problem. Last week I made an appointment with the bank which is today, o see where the problem is. But last night I recieved a cancellation email. I am shocked ... Latest reply by Arghavan0
    Hi, My superhost status is about to change because the rules have changed and apparently I had 18% review in a year. Last time I checked I had just below 100%. So even if it is changed to a year review sequence, it shouldnt be less than 80%. I dont real... Latest reply by Karen-and-Brian0
    when I want to confirm the reservation the guest writes: "You do not have access to this message thread."