What Hosts are saying

Hi can anyone offer any advise. Ive 2 guest who’ve checked in for a 36 night stay, 7 days in and they want to cancel. Currently paid for 30 nights, would they get a refund for the aleady paid amount, tad unclear on Airbnb site. My cancellation policy is ... Latest reply by Pamela619
    I just had a reservation cancelled the day before the guest was to arrive at my home. He made the reservation yesterday and I accepted it. Today Airbnb sends me an E-mail that shows the reservation cancelled by AirBNB and the users profile was deleted fro... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    My reviews and ratings always are good only feedback!! I think gust they dosent understand how to use it like location feedback some of my gust put less stars because not it’s not close station or city center or it’s not quite and nice street no they put ... Latest reply by Elena87
    Cleanliness is not hygiene. “Floors and furniture may look dirty, but they usually contain microbes which are not much of a health risk.’”Recommended “Targeted hygiene” means frequent cleaning of hands, cloths, chopping boards, and replacing drying cloths...
    I have two lots of bookings which have been half paid.Can anyone tell me if I can use my coupon for either of these as I booked before getting notification of the coupon. Thankyou, Jan Latest reply by Annalisa56
    I do not have it set to block the days before or after a booking. My calendar does not show the day before blocked but the guest reservation page shows blocked the day before a reservation. What causes this? Latest reply by Robyn244
    Hello! I've booked and confirmed a room last June 12, 2019. However, the host contacted me that there was no available aircon on the room, thus I was able to cancel it immediately. AirBnb notified me that I shall received the refund within 10 days. It's ...