What Hosts are saying

Hi all! I just wanted to share this info in case it helps anyone else. I almost fainted yesterday when I received a notification in the app that there would be changes to my superhost status in July . “Why in the world ?” I wondered. I have a 4.99 score, ... Latest reply by Ann489
    Hello AirBnb, can you please help me what should I do ?tentatns which are supposted to come to my house during summer for one month decided to not come because they have some difficulties with work. Can you please tell me what should I do now ? thank you ... Latest reply by Russell159
    My husband and I are looking to host using Airbnb and we’re looking into insurance for business liability. Any companies you have experience with? We live in Kansas. Thanks! Latest reply by Donald28
    Hi. I've changed my nightly base price but, when a do a search as a customer would, it still shows the old price?Thanks. Latest reply by Emiel1
    A guest who booked 6 months ago for the entire summer a 3 month stay arrived and at 21.45 at night called me to say the internet was not working this was 3 hours after there arrival when i explained i would resolve it the following morning she start a ran... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I am attempting to get my apartment on Air B&B for rental. I do not understand how to change the pricing for seasonal variations. The base price is entered. They have informed me that I am ready to go now as I have completed all information requested I am... Latest reply by Alice595
    HI - i want to edit my whole house listing to just a single room. Is this possible or do I have to start a new listing? Latest reply by Emiel1