What Hosts are saying

Airbnb claim to have a $1m guarantee in place should a guest cause damage to your property while on an Airbnb trip. This is actually a lie and my recent experience with their support on a damages issue only serves to confirm that this company is not inter... Latest reply by Dallas1
    Just another heads up to my hosting friends and collegues Airbnb just gave one Australia guest a full 100% refund based on a document synonymous with a US restraining order against their travel mate companion because the travel companion had done what'... Latest reply by Helen427
    I just found out my listing is not showing up!! I have called daily since 6/8/19 and AIRBNB has yet to fix the problem - my guests that have current bookings cannot see the listing - and past guests have texted me wanting to rebook and they cannot find t... Latest reply by Rachel177
    Hi All, Just wondered what other hosts do where it comes to Council Tax in Scotland.As a flat owner, I am liable for council tax payments to the local city council. The council would normally charge a 100 to 200% surcharge on vacant properties. My apartm... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello, can I pay the second part of my accommodation upfront? If yes, how, Thanks Latest reply by Helen427