What Hosts are saying

Hello! My flight will arrive in Rome at 21:30, but i couldn’t find any place where i can check in after 22:00. I will arrive at the 27th of September. Thank you for your help xxx Latest reply by Ramona2
    Anybody else missing some stats on their host dashboard? My booking rate and earnings have been showing as "0" for the last several days. Wish, this multi-billion dollar company could get their act together and hire some better programmers. Latest reply by Debbie-And-Arnulfo0
    • Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 10.35.17 AM.jpeg
    Hi there, I am staying at a hosts property, I have a small guest house in the garden where she told me I could bring my dog. Earlier today she was complaining that the dog was loud, there are many stray cats in the area and my mini puddle barks at cats. ... Latest reply by Anonymous
    My B&B listing has just been removed because I have 2 rooms in one listing & apparently I have to list them separately now, as all of a sudden you can't have more than one room listed for B&B. Or I have to list it as the whole house, which it is not! (I h... Latest reply by Belissa1
    Easy way to overcome language barriers is google translate on your phone its free and you can speak all languages no problem. It works the bestfor us.Don & Lori