What Hosts are saying

Hello Oh Wise Ones!My husband and I are new hosts in Sacramento, CA. We don't specifically disallow children at our guest house and we recently received our first booking enquiry from a young family with a toddler. He's 2. I'm wondering what you do to ... Latest reply by Lilly28
    To all Airbnb Hosts,A short note to let you know I have put my listings back-up as I won (see Florida Today article) the dispute over city ordinance and before the code enforcement board for short-term violation. After 2 citations and before the hearing, ... Latest reply by JD29
    If someone cancelled on the spot because they didn’t like the place and got their full refund why in The world would Airbnb allow them to review. They told me it would not affect my listing but it did because the person got their money back, got a coupon ... Latest reply by Kenneth12
    We’re in a rural village and attract a lot of guests from a high end Castle Wedding venue nearby - mostly 2 night stays. I’ve noticed that we’re receiving bookings from folks on behalf of others. This of course means we have no relationship or communica... Latest reply by Kenneth12
    Hi everyone! I was hoping to get some advice on guests throwing parties, despite the house rules. I just listed my place on air bnb and LITERALLY my first guest broke this house rule. I will take some responsibility - looking back, there was definitely a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello,I have booked a place but I have not been able to reach my mail. My host has informed me that she send me some instructions to my mail sebastian-q0k3iorehpeiqbiu but I have not been able to find any place on my account where this message is. I'd lik... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, Looking for some advise. Last week my girlfriend got an email saying AirBnB failed to take payment for the final instalment as her card had expired. They said she had 72 hours to update the payment method otherwise it would be cancelled. She update... Latest reply by Brandon296