What Hosts are saying

Hello, my place should be posted allready but I just cannot see it. Can I get help, please Latest reply by Kimberly408
    Hi there,I am relatively new as a host and I had my first bad guest. It was a little scary and Airbnb was not a lot of help. Called it a difference in personality. I am posting here the review I want to leave, but am asking for your feedback. I think othe... Latest reply by Mandy81
    Hello, I recently got bad demanding guest who gave me bad review, after that I had like 4 guests and only one left me good review, and rating, seems like chain reaction happened. And now what i got is bad review on top ( for some uknown for me reason) and... Latest reply by Mandy81
    Hi GuysIt's my first time posting here I only just found it in a google search.So I had a guest who was supposed to stay earlier in June she said to me her flight lands at 5:30pm so she would check in in the evening at 1pm she cancelled so she never check... Latest reply by Mini14
    I have booked a place with Airbnb in DC. The reviews for this host was great, so I decided to book, but it was actually the worst. The location is very rough. Trash line was everywhere. Some people in the neighborhood acted dangerous behavior. Someone was... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hey guys,I have a situation here. My guest has arrived yesterday and they have booked the place for a month about 14 days ago and now they want to leave cause they have a problem with the area, it's apparently far from the location that they wanted.Now th... Latest reply by Helen3