What Hosts are saying

What is the definition of bedroom? I have a room at the end of the living room that has pocket doors to close and a really nice pull out queen sofa with air mattress. Closing the pocket doors makes it completely private but there is no closet. Others cou... Latest reply by Rhonda74
    The majority of the reviews I received are five stars. BUT I am stuck on 4.6 for over a year. Am IA victim of my own success because of the amount of people who stayed with me .Is the mathematical ratio more difficult now to improve. Also should I be los...
    Hi fellow AirBNB hosts,We have tried numerous times to ask this question via the 'normal' channels but do not have an acceptable answer.We have a property with three cottages available through AirBNB. It seems that the 'middle' of the three is the only on... Latest reply by Andrea66
    A pleasant day to everyone!I would like to invite you to participate in a web-based online survey on Guest regarding your experiences on Airbnb. This is a research study being conducted by Rowena Alcala, a student at Lyceum of the Philippines University, ...
    Hello. I had a guest give feedback that amenities were missing that weren’t. I’m wondering if this was an error and she checked off the items that were actually there. Will this affect me? Latest reply by Rachel177
    I have a guest currently who booked for 38 nights and has already stayed 10 nights. Airbnb has already paid me but she now wants to check out early. What happens now? Do I have to give her a refund? Unfortunately I no longer have the funds to do so. Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi. Our current guests are not responding. We have tried to call but their phone is turned off. We’ve also written several messages. We do not know whether they got in. Can Airbnb help? Ida & Mats Latest reply by Sarah977