What Hosts are saying

The Help button says there should be an "availability settings" listed on my calendar page... i don't see it. Thank you, Breauna Latest reply by Jeff158
    I would like to create a business card about my Airbnb listing to solicit bookings. How does a potential customer search for my exact property? Do I have an assigned Host ID#?? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi everyone, I have a problem when I try to leave a review. Someone have that issue¡?? The system tell me: you do not have access to this. If someone havethe same problem and know how can fix it. Let me know. Latest reply by David-Erik0
    Hi everyone, I can´t find my listing, even though I narrow it down to all search criterias/dates/people etc. What can I do? I´ve tried from different computers and also my partners, just to make sure. Thank you for any feedback and help!Astrid Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi Everyone! I am a brand new member to AirBNB. I was hoping to inquire how to best build a good, positive reputation as a tenant/renter for the AirBNB community? Are there any tips that can be provided to know what is looked for to get a good rating/revi... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello this is Mohanlal** of Peaceful Living **. I have seen in the progress menu that my listing has 77 views in last 30 days. Still I am not getting any bookings since 12th March 2019. I can't understand what should I do to get booking. I want to drop th... Latest reply by Mohanlal0