What Hosts are saying

I'm trying to book a place using my gift credit, but it says: Let’s try that againThis can happen if your account wasn’t created directly on Airbnb. In order to finish booking, please remove the coupon. The weird thing is, it prompted even after I removed...
    Wondering how many of you have had local government issues with your occupancy taxes? If so, what kind? I used to be involved in the Occupancy Tax Collecting government side before becoming a host. I understand from the industry standpoint what the wor...
    I have my first 24 night stay. Most of my current booking are for long weekends. Should I offer cleaning, bedsheet change and fresh towels throughout the stay and if so how frequently? I’m currently a superhost and am keen to offer what’s expected on Air... Latest reply by Kate820
    I have no idea how to leave a review for guests who attend my Airbnb Experience. I keep getting prompts but I cannot find a way to do so. Help!
    Hi, we recently had guests for a two nigh stay at out cottage. Unfortunately the first morning there was a water issue as a supply line to our pumps somehow became pinched. Within half an hour we were at the cottage and the issue was fixed. However, the g... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi folks, can someone help me please?I have sent a guest an invoice for £20 for additional services. (Bringing Dog)They have received an email with the message that I have requested £20 but they can’t work out how to pay the £20.This also happened to my g... Latest reply by Jacki19