What Hosts are saying

Hello, my Bank account number has changed. What should I do?Thank you and greetingBranimir Terzanovic Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi Airbnb. I received 25£ from you. But you canceled this payment. Please resend 25£ to me again Latest reply by Ana1136
    Dear Partners, I have made a new listing yesterday and even if the rates are updated, the listing is live and instant booking is activated, when I insert any dates to check if everything is ok there is a message shown on the bottom that says "Something we... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello!Last night I received a guest that booked for 15 nights. The guest woke me up this morning at 7pm starting to complain that she hadn't slept well because the bed is not good and other complaints for really futile things. It should be noted that the ... Latest reply by Michele950
    Good day !! I have set as minimum stay 2 nights. Would however, be possible to somehow allow guests to book for 1 night while charging more per night, or maybe adding cleaning fee to 1-night bookings? Thank you, Irene Latest reply by Helen427
    Recently stayed at a host which listed an inaccurate listing to the point of wrong property type. Instead of condo , it's a unit upstairs of a shoplot with unsafe entrance , dark unlit hallway and extremely steep stairs to the point we cannot bring our lu...