What Hosts are saying

I thought I blocked dates on the calendar because I permenantly rented the space I was airbnb'ing. Now this morning I just see I have a reservation! I have no idea how to eradicate this. I can offer the person another bedroom in my house, but not the apar... Latest reply by Donna638
    Hi Airbnb community, Once upon a time there was a great service called Airbnb. Then it all started to fall apart! Support service is sending incorrect messages to You as a host. Superhosts now are dealt without any priority at all, there are pending pa... Latest reply by A-t0
    Hello, I am a new to Airbnb as a host. My husband and I got the STRP for our home in Davidson County so we could make a little money over the summer while we are away traveling. I know that Airbnb says that it collects occupancy tax for us, but is ther...
    I was wondering if anyone can give me timeframes for how long the Resolution Centre normally take to "resolve" issues. I had a major domestic incident in my property last week, to which the police were called. There is an incident number and the case is... Latest reply by David-Erik0
    Is there any hosts here think Airbnb’s policy of not letting host see potential guest profile picture really unfair ? Im starting to host and been receiving request from people who don’t have any reviews and not seeing who they look like/their gender real... Latest reply by David-Erik0