What Hosts are saying

I need some opinions:I had a 3 night guest and on the second day he said “the place was great but there are some things missing, I will tell you at the end.” I said tell me now so I can fix it. He did not respond. This drove me nuts what did I forget! I a... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I've recently added and extra charge per guests above 6. However on the latest booking request that extra amount is not being added to the total despite there being 8 guests on the request. Is there some trick beyond adding to the charge to the listing or... Latest reply by Yvonne191
    Hi I’m fairly new in co hosting in Melbourne but I m more than capable to handle it if I m explained what needs to be done. I live in Reservoir but I work in CBD and I drive My parents and I rent apartments in Italy and ever since I came here to Melbour...
    Good morning, My place requires a 4 day minimum stay. My problem is that it blocks out days if there’s not four days in between the next guest. But if people want to stay longer than four it looks like the days are booked already. Can this be changed so ... Latest reply by Nina204
    Hi everyone, I really need your advice for an issue I'm facing for the first time : A group of guests came for 4 nights and they didn't clean the flat properly (specified that it should be left clean when you book). They told me they swept the floor, but ... Latest reply by Sasa8
    Hi, I was looking into using my house as an Airbnb but am worried about my above ground pool. It is enclosed by a fence. Does anyone have any experience with this - is there extra liability available? Do you have the renters sign something? Did anyone cho... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi!I usually have wery good ratings, especially regarding the cleaning. Recently a lady made a booking for her husband and son but didn’t join herself. I was unfortunately on vacation so I couldn’t welcome them and look it all ower myself. However, I’m v... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I've been a host for several years and have been tremendously lucky with my guests. However I just walked by the window of the AirBnb room and noticed that the black-out pull shade has been torn halfway off its roller. Do you think this damage is worthy ... Latest reply by Rachel160