What Hosts are saying

Can someone please tell airbnb that I am sick and tired of their f'k-ups.... on every occasion I try to use their ONLY option for getting payment from them ... their online tool .... who's the tool? .... it gives me this message: An error occurred while p... Latest reply by Cheyenne22
    iPhone user here, curious if any other hosts are having trouble using the AirBnB app.I have a service ticket in but when I try to utilize the financial breakdown by month from the progress page it has been giving and error code or failure to connect for t... Latest reply by Johnny-and-Mark0
    I have a guest that has agreed to switch units in the middle of her stay because I do not have a unit open for the entirety of her trip. How can I make an offer that includes 3 days in one unit and three days in my other unit? Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    I’m new to being host, and had recently guest who booked one guest/ one night and then- two people arrived. I decided not to say anything as it was nice couple and thought she might make a mistake ....., and one day later after another couple arrived bo... Latest reply by Ricardo85
    Since I started hosting my private room listing all my reviews have been 5*, which of course is amazing- but I haven’t felt like a legitimate host! Perfect listings with perfect reviews always seem a bit suspicious. All my co-hosted listings have 1 review... Latest reply by Paul1255
    • 5ED87052-64CE-42F2-9218-4EA92C102BC9.png