What Hosts are saying

I'm new to Airbnb. I'm not planning travel, but I was curious to see what might be available in my home town. A couple of the listings threw up red flags for me. One in particular showed photos of a residence that clearly is not in the town. It's not even... Latest reply by Ana1136
    says it in the title. Ive had people message me saying if i can rent it out on the weekends cause its apparently blocked out. Its not blocked out when i use the computer, but when i use the app it is. im very confused by this. i want weekends open but i c...
    Can you explain me why your charge is different in two cases for the same number of days and for the same price of the day. Exemple, I rent apartmant for 150 euro and in one case I will get 1010 euro and in other case 1018 euro. Thank you. Latest reply by Ange2
    Hello all,I received a superhost bonus and opted for free photography of my property. Great session with wonderful results. I was quite surprised to see 79€ deducted from the next Airbnb payment, with concept "Photography Payment". I´ve tried reaching A...
    Hi!Generally I receive the payment the first day when i receive a guest but after the second day i didn't receive nothing.What does I have to do?Thanks Latest reply by Jeff158
    on my bookings https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6868331?location=Koster%20Islands%2C%20Str%C3%B6mstad%2C%20Sweden&check_in=2018-06-15&check_out=2018-06-16&guests=1&adults=1&source_impression_id=p3_1557409025_v0JD2y8bCsPoTE0Y I cannot see that it is available ... Latest reply by Leigh83