What Hosts are saying

I'm a guest in this situation and interested in perspectives from both sides. I am currently staying in a private room, which I've done before, but always with people who took a very professional attitude toward their airbnb. This is the first time I've b... Latest reply by Helen427
    HelloI have two languages in my descriptions, english and german. Now I would like to delete the german language. But because it is the first language, I don't know how to delete. For the second language there is the paper basket symbol to delete complete...
    Hi, There is a guest coming tomorrow and she is not answering me about what time she is coming. She cannot cancel booking as it is not flexible. But what happens if she comes and i am not at home in the evening? Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi, I’m in my first year of hosting in the UK and it’s been going really well. I’ve just received my first booking from a Chinese national and I have to reach out for some help here as he doesn’t show as a verified guest but his booking has been accepted ... Latest reply by Marie82
    Hello! I am staying at an Airbnb for the entire summer while I am working at an internship far from my hometown/school. The owner of the place I am staying at is new to Airbnb and does not know a lot of details of how the whole process works. As I am here... Latest reply by Bradley88
    Hello,I am unsure what I could do, me and my boyfriend went to Dubai and the place where we stayed was very dirty and I spoke to the host about this, our bed boards always fell on the floor if we put any weight on it etc... The host had the cleaning peopl...
    Hello there, This is the first time that I have given a response to a areview. However, my response was saved midway and I am unable to edit it. Is there a way to edit and report the response. Kindly help.Thank youDilshad Ahmed