What Hosts are saying

I’m preparing to be a new host. My apartment is a 2 beds 2 baths, about 800 sq ft. I m looking to charging $30 cleaning fee and I’m requesting guest to put all used dishes into the dishwasher, all trash into trash can and if if guest need to change the tr... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    So she was my first guest to book. I had just set my listing up a few hours before. I still thought the price was per room and had it set at 25. (I figured it out after that and fixed the prices) She booked for one person. So I approved it. She then wrote... Latest reply by Rowena29
    Dear Airbnb team, I'm Phuong Ha Nguyen. I have a problem about my apartment's address in listing. My address is *sensitive information hidden* It's a wrong address. I have tried edit the address but fail. Can you hep me to change the address. Thank you! Latest reply by Cathie19
    Hi Fellow Hosts This is is a question for the Irish hosting community in light of the proposed Residential Tenacy Amendments (no 2 2018 Bill) short term Lettings - does anyone know if it’s passed legislation in its entirety and is coming into effect Ju... Latest reply by Nicola493
    I have a request that I approved the request was for "Katie", the profile does not contain any information about the guest. The selfie is of a male that doesnt look like a "Katie"..does air bb review applicants before they verify. I am feeling nervous no... Latest reply by Deanne26