What Hosts are saying

Please help! I’m new to AirBnb and a guest booked last night for only 1 night and scheduled to check in today in about 5 hours. The booking status is awaiting payment and Airbnb allows another 7 hours to finalise payment. I contacted the guest but no resp... Latest reply by Lily241
    I just stayed for three nights in a place that I picked for the pool, gym, kitchen and washer. But during the stay, there were issues with all of these. The pool and gym were closed for renovations (which I was not informed of at any point by the host). T... Latest reply by Alec50
    Our Summerhouse is the ideal location from which to hike, bicycle or otherwize explore the local attractions. We want to keep the price within reach of pensioners and families. We have noticed that more frequently travellers, usually four young adults tog... Latest reply by Pantai-Paris0
    I only am available to rent out April to Oct. so for 1 quarter of the year I don’t have my 10 visits and will loose super lost credentialsIs there any way for hostbwjo don’t host 12 months of the year and wiondont do long term to qualify for super host ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Airbnb Community.I have a airbnb in Austin Texas.I recently got a letter from the Comptroller of Texas that no Occupancy taxes were paid for the 3Q(july-sept 2017)...I thought that Airbnb were taking care of the State Occupancy tax for us. If that i... Latest reply by Rahman0
    Hi,I checked for answers to this question. I found two others asking the same question but neither were answered.How is it determined what order your listing shows up. I find mine about half way down the first page while others listings are before mine an... Latest reply by John1975