What Hosts are saying

Hey Airbnb Community, I was recently playing around with the idea of offering an experience. In particular, I host in Atlantic City and I have a historic home that I remodelled to look like it would have in the 1920s. Since history is my area of expertise... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hey, Does anyone have Sky TV in their holiday let? If so do you pay for business rates with Sky? Thanks,Jac Latest reply by Helen427
    I noticed that Airbnb has removed the blocking feature, this time completely, it seems.When I started hosting, there was an easy "block" button, that only asked you once if you are sure you wanted to block. Then recently, it became a "report" feature wher... Latest reply by Alon1
    Since I am a new host and was not really sure which type of guest would be arriving I decided to provide a information of local attractions in the room. As as it turns out most of my guests are infact sight seeing. They have all been to our local beache... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    They told me 2.5 on cash out on the hall amount I discover that it’s 4% and I can only withdraw 350$ and they turn off the transfer option to my bank account will other platforms they deposit straight to my bank account
    Per my guest's description, my guest was playing basketball on my driveway. Somehow basketball hoop falled and scrached guest's car. I was checking the basketball hoop and base just a couple days ago and it is secure. No accident pictures since they pushe... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0