What Hosts are saying

During June to September we only have a cleaner on Saturdays so reservations are weekly and part weeks are charged as whole weeks, but there is no way to explain this to potential guests. Please can you make this option possible for hosts?RegardsRichard Latest reply by Richard385
    It is hard to believe that AirBnB does not allow the pet fee to be included in the booking process. WIth that being said, it is easy enough to go thru the resolution center to request this fee. The challenge with this process is that the guest must have p... Latest reply by Helen3
    Just finished police report on theft by guest and cohorts. My whole flat was ransacked. Desk top Apple computer torn apart, some computer chips on table, Dyson heater taken, supplies, and my kids’ craft and art supplies. my estimate so far is around $2,0... Latest reply by Tim42
    Need some guidance with a current guest I have (30 day stay). For the record I've never had any issues the 1.5 years of hosting but this guest just seems off to me. I host in Phoenix and the guest sent me a message on the second day of the stay saying the... Latest reply by Julie143
    Today I had a woman set a reservation for her Dad coming to town to visit his daughter in the hospital (she’s 13). He drove 30 hours from Mexico City, Mexico to be with her.He spoke very little English and my high school Spanish did not help me. (Thanks g... Latest reply by Carol-and-Bernie0
    Bonsoir, Sur une de mes annonces (Pont Vieux...), j'ai activé la réservation instantanée. Au début cela marchait mais il est vrai que depuis quelques heures, lorsque je tri les recherches en fonction du filtre "réservation instantanée", le logement n'appa... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello guys, I was online at my account (I'm using facebook login) and suddenly I got kicked, and can't login anymore. This message is showing "Sorry, we could not authorize your account". This is hapening only on my desktop, I can still see my account on... Latest reply by Helen427