What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone! I stayed in this nice house for a day and everything was good till the host sent me a message 4days after we checked out that we did some damages, a blanket that has a toothpaste stain and a pillow that got a tear. When we left the house we c... Latest reply by Mark116
    I had a guest inquiring to stay at my place. I approved and apparently it was confirmed and she was charged with it. She never stayed at my place. Airb&b claims to have paypaled me the fee. I have not received it yet. It is processing for the inquiry whic... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I have a guest who is trying to book. I have accepted their reservation but Airbnb is not accepting their payment saying ‘currency not available’ even though they’re paying with a British bank card? Any suggestions? Thanks Latest reply by Sarah977
    Bok zanima me u vezi moje zadnje dvije uplate , koje su uplaćene na paypal ali također nisu stigle na karticu koja je priložena jer je airbnb nije odobrio? Možete li mi reci zasto ? Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi, i'm not being able to see my listing on airbnb's search results. I created it a few days ago, and activated it yesterday. At first I could see it, but after a few minutes I could no longer see it. I checked out all the usual suspects (cleared browser ... Latest reply by Nuno143
    Hi fellow Airbnb hosts.Is my listing for Stone Cottage, desirable area confusing?Im playing around with pricing and decided to add a £4 supplement for guests more than one. This is because I get a lot of single travellers and it doesn’t seem fair to charg... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hallo,does anyone know whether someone staying over 30 days 35 days in this instance counts as short term? Is it to be logged in the Greek tax system ?Kind regards,Mado
    Hi all, I joined airbnb as a host July 2018. I let out my home during each month when I am not there (whole house). What would the rate of tax be for the tax year 2018/2019 please? Is it a £7500 tax free limit? And what about 2019/2020? Many thanks. Latest reply by Jeff158