What Hosts are saying

I caught my guest smoking weed in my bathroom,its their second day. Money has arrived in my account but I told them I want them out, how can i refund them? Im calling airbnb but no answering yet. Is option for me just refund them by myself ( thru airbnb ... Latest reply by Monika310
    Had an inebriated female college graduate leave her friend two hours before daylight. They got into an argument and she left on foot. We searched for her but no luck. Prior to her leaving they had a verbal cat fight where the word bitch was being throw... Latest reply by Wysteria0
    Terrible guest + time = comedy??? My first guest was terrible. I’m taking it as a learning experience but don’t know what to do about the review. I have ZERO reviews as a host. She’s apparently left me one and i havent left one yet because i don’t have mu... Latest reply by Kimberly33
    two awkward guests, loud noisy disrespectfull, lost my keys and we had an argument over the phone when they left, the guy even laughed and shouted " watch out for our review " i mean they could say anything, i am thinking of not even opening a case agai... Latest reply by Brittani7
    Dear All, Good day. I am trying to embed my awesome experience (https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/76250), into my website (http://www.pablitogreco.com/tango-night-secrets/#t), and I am getting a banner with a message "This experience is no longer availab... Latest reply by Mike1219
    • This experience is no longer available.
    I locked myself out of the master bedroom of my AirBnB I am currently staying in. I contacted my host who had the co-host come by and try some keys, but none worked on the door. They told me I have to call and pay for a locksmith on my own so I went ahead... Latest reply by Brittani7
    Hi my name is Tiago and I am host on this plataform. I have been working was an agent from Airbnb And Would like to give assistance to our users inside the community experts. How can applied to this? Thank you in advance! Latest reply by Erik50
    I have just hosted my 4th guests and they broke a 25 year old ceramic clock which was wall mounted and I presumed it would be safe. They gave it to my housekeeper and explained it happened as they were struggling with the blind (it isn't very close to th... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi everyone, I’m fairly new to hosting so I’m still working out the finer points and I’m hoping someone can give me some advice with a gentleman who is trying to book with us at the moment. All his previous reviews from other hosts are fabulous so I’m sur... Latest reply by Alon1