sharing calendars with housekeeper

Lydia2
Level 2
Mobile, AL

sharing calendars with housekeeper

I have and manage several properties and need to share or at least print the calendar of my homes to give to the housekeeper.  Does anyone know how to do that?

74 Replies 74
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

I would sync the calender with Google Calendar, then share the Google Calendar with whoever needs it.

I have imported the calendar to Google, however there seems to be some translation issues; ie: a reservation ending saturday morning shows as ending Friday on Google. Also, new reservations don't show up in a timely manner.

Anyone dealt with these issues with Google Calendar?

Hey all, we were having similar problems scheduling our cleaners, so we ended up writing some code for ourselves that automatically schedules them from our ABB and VRBO calendars. You might want to check it out, we're letting anyone use it for free - TurnoverBnB.com

@Tammy55 @Lydia2 @Pablo19 @Wendy-and-Frank0 @Scott41

Vanessa317
Level 1
Glasgow, United Kingdom

Brilliant!! I Just joined your site and it is exactly what I need. BIG LOVE. Highly recommend it. Thanks so much.

Tim!!!    You're incredible!  I just set up TurnoverBnB.  How awesome!   Thank you for doing that and for making it free for people to use.  It has the checklists, ability to select different cleaners, privacy settings.  Wow!  You did a killer job man.  Thank you!!

You're welcome! Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements. 

Is it possible to get info such as the number of guests on the calendar?

Hey Kevin, currently the Airbnb calendars we sync with don't have that info on it, we're currently working to get a deeper integration with Airbnb so we can display that info to your cleaners

Tim

Thanks Tim! Just started using the app now. Is there anywhere to put notes so the cleaners can see how many guests? Thanks! 

Yeah, you can add notes by clicking on the project and hitting the edit button. You can do this on the webapp (website) or the mobileapp. 

Tim

Tara179
Level 1
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Also can you make it where no one can claim the whole job? My places take 2-4 people to clean it each time. If one person claims the job the others won’t be able to join in

Hey Tara, currently we only allow one cleaner to accept a project.  In situations where multiple people clean, usually someone selects a team leader and tells the other cleaners about project times and changes. 

We're currently working on a way to have multiple cleaner accept a project, but it probably won't be out to early fall. 

Hey my airbnb integration works perfectly but the ical is not showing on the calendar. Does it need special fields?

Hey @Kate584 I’m not sure if that question was directed at me or not, but feel free to ping us on the website and we’d be happy to help. 

Tim