Co hosting more than 5 properties

Melinda86
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Co hosting more than 5 properties

Hi I currenlty co host 5 properties and my business is growing and Airbnb will not allow me to co host more than 5 properties. How has people dealt with this?. I have a new client and he really wants me to use his account but running a business with already 12 accounts which include the 5 I co host, I cant sign in and out of his account and other new clients to constantly check bookings and reply to guest.

This is a nightmare, what is @Airbnb2 doing to help us build business not only for ourselves but themselves as well?

Any sugestions?

3 Replies 3
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Melinda86 you are no longer a host, you're a professional letting agent, my understanding is that all your clients properties have to be listed on your account. Click the link to get in touch with the team.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/host/professional

Melinda86
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Jeff I am disgusted and disappointed at how Airbnb staff do not reply to your request or get back to you or customer service have no idea about this.

It's been 4 weeks and no reply from anyone and I've also called.

What does it take for Airbnb to start being professional and deal with things the proper way? I've never dealt with a company that avoids you so much

Sarah2138
Level 2
New York, NY

How can i become a co host i been trying  to be a co host but haven't  got any answer ...I'm  already a host but want to also become a co host.