Cohost

Sophie692
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Cohost

Hi everyone!

I have several listings in DT Toronto and I am looking for a cohost. Please email me at ****

Best Regards,

Sophie

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

6 Replies 6
Carly48
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hello, 

I am a looking to co-host for others as I have a lot of experience and I am a superhost with a 5-star rating for my unit. I absolutely love hosting and giving guests the best experience ever. Please message me or email me at ****

No spaces in the email.

Thanks! 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Hi Carly,

I have experience in Property Management and I had just started my business as a Co-host. Please let me know if interested in getting to know about my services. I can be reached at *

Kind Regards,  Rita.

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Lizzy20
Level 2
Georgia, United States

Hello! I am a Co-Host looking for more people to help. My goal is to help hosts like you manage your listings and work with you to make your life just a little easier.  If you are interested in continuing the conversation please email me at ****

Sabrina436
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

HI Sophie !

I'm an Experienced Airbnb Host in the Toronto Core. 

My listing is Super Successful with a straight 5-star rating and consistent and diverse Positive reviews.

I am looking to manage your Airbnb property for you, from top-bottom.

I will be the liason for all guests , providing Check-in details, procuring the keys/lockboxes, setting up cleaners.

I will provide an initial review of your listing and optimize the online copy/verbiage. I will review all amenities, housekeeping rules, laundry, processes etc to make sure we are providing the best experience for your guests.  I will provide suggestions on decor improvements as I am an Interior Designer by Trade. 

I will also set up professional photography for your listing if needed.

I am super commuincative, easy to reach, upbeat and energetiv and the perfect point of contact for your guests. 

I will make sure your listing gets as many bookings as possible, constantly tweaking it along the way with pricing changes to reflect the season.

Pricing as follows:

Initial Space Review and Suggestions for Decor/ Processes + Online Ad Review with changes & Pricing Suggestions:   $250.

You can then purchase items to update the space as per suggestions, on your own, or, I can shop / choose for you. Shopping rate is $45/hr.

Guest Management: 25% of Total Booked Price

Pro Photography: $350 1-2 bed condo. $500 house.

If you would like to see my personal listing on Airbnb, visit the site and look up "Palmleaf Loft". There you can see the pro photography, the House rules, and the amazing reviews that my guests have left.

Call, text or email me any time

Cheers  !

Miryan2
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I’m available to be a co-host in the West Los Angeles, Culver City, Santa Monica, Venice areas.

I have recommendations and references and I am an experienced super-host! I can also create/revise  your listing to improve bookings and create a home-booklet For your house rules.

Miryan

Luisa368
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Hello Sophie,

If you are still looking for a Co-host I would be very interested in chatting with you.

My husband and I are both super hosts and manage multiple properties including an Airbnb Plus location in the downtown area. 

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Luisa