Constantly adjusting minimum trip length +headache ensuring periods don't overlap but are contiguous

Alex168
Level 5
London, United Kingdom

Constantly adjusting minimum trip length +headache ensuring periods don't overlap but are contiguous

hi,

The Airbnb feature to adjust minimum trip length has been a life-saver for my business, as I could not offer Instant Bookings without this feature.

However it is a ton of work to manage as it works on a static calendar basis so I have to update it constantly and this is not a quick and simple process for several listings.

What i need is a feature to apply minimum nights on the following basis:

a) the next 14 days -> minimum 2 nights
b) in 15-60 days time -> minimum 5 nights
c) in 61+ days -> minimum 30 nights

Questions:
To Airbnb: are you planning to implement a feature to enable this?
To the community: If Airbnb are not going to implement this soon, does anyone know of an automation feature that would allow me to do this? I'm quite techy so might look into this (some kind of macro) but wanted to see if anyone else had any ideas.

Thanks

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Alex168,

Lovely to meet you. 

It is fantastic to see you love this feature and that it is really helping to assist you with hosting. I am glad you have shared more about what is needed to save you time.

It would be great to hear more about how you would like this to work and anyone else who thinks this would be useful to you too. 

Lastly, you might want to add this as an idea to Host Voice which is here in the Community Center and enables the community to share your idea. The most "popular" ideas will then be shown to the Product Team. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Alex168
Level 5
London, United Kingdom