Day 15: Digg up the architect

Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

Day 15: Digg up the architect

That’s my 20st try to post the story. If it works, I will post the story in 3 parts. 

5 Replies 5
Kimberly54
Level 10
San Diego, CA

Hey @Helga0, I'm not sure this AirBnB 'conversion project' is quite on its feet yet.  I can't read anything except what I can see on this screen now. (Do love the title, though!)  😉 

Also, can't seem to log into new posts the way I used to do (clicking only on the title, skimming the article, looking at replies, then decide.   Right now, all I can do is "Join the conversation" and I can't see anything else...hummmm... not opimal, and no doubt, only temporary. 

Our Lizzie is out until next week.  Have you reached out to Quincy?  Message me privately if you need help and I'll try on my end as well.

Good digging!

Kim

@Kimberly54, I posted it in two halves in Lizzie ‘s thread A month of celebration, hoping that @@Quincy can paste them together. I sent him direct messages, but they seemed to disappear as well. I can’t hail him either. 

It worked fine on Wednesday, betrer than before, but today it’s chaos. It looks like it’s mostly down, I have no messages at all but for you and Renato, on none of the threads I posted. We’ll just have to wait till they find the bug. 

@Helga0, if you have the fortitude, you might try re-posting (once only!) in the morning, just to test the waters?

Can't wait to read your new story?  Is there a body???  (oh my... too many murder mysteries!)

😉

Kim
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Helga0,

I am so sorry you have been having difficulty posting your story today. On very rare occassions, some posts are flagged by the CC, I think in this case because of the length, they have to be this checked by us before it shows (it's a security feature). It doesn't happen very often and this has happened on this occasion. I am sorry.

Here is your topic, for 15th: Digg the architect, so others can now enjoy reading it. 🙂

Thanks so much for all the effort you have gone to here, I am actually on holiday today, but I saw your message as I have just posted for Dec 16th and wanted to get this sorted for you. I will also add it to the 'Month of Celebration' overview.

Speak to you next week and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thank you @Lizzie ! 

My first version had pictures, which may have contributed to the flag. And maybe if one post is pending, you cannot get another through till the first is sorted out. But as I was changing operators the same day, I believed at first, that my new Internet connexion was at fault and kept trying. Maybe that raised another flag. Banned for obstinacy 😉 

enjoy your weekend, Lizzie, I’ll enjoy your contribution to day 16!