Hosting in jordan amman

Heyy everyone 

i been meaning to start my first hosting but I’m getting no requests 

kindly help...

23 Replies 23
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Alanood0 no but there are whole villas for 6 people cheaper than your room for 1 person. You rent the room for 379€ per night. I don't mean to offend you, maybe that is the price you feel comfortable with and you are free to charge any amount you want. 

Hey Alanood,

Im also a host in Amman with a couple of apartments I rent out. Send me your listing link, let me take a look at it and give you some feedback. My properties are doing rather well and so maybe I can provide you with some localized advice. 🙂

- Sultan

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Alanood0 

Is the price of $500US a night correct?  This seems like a mistake, very high, even if it was a luxury full apartment, it would still be expensive.

As others have said you need more photos and more description.  You should probably review a few other listings to see how hosts use photos and the text descriptions.

Heyy Mark 

i really didn’t pay attention to that i thought it’s the app price thanks a lot 

yes got the photos thing in list 

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Alanood0  I did a search for Jordan and it looks like most places are under $100US per night, and no offense but your one photo does not give the sense of a luxury apartment, so it seems like its still much higher than the normal price range for your area.  But, best of luck.

Non taken i’m receiving ur words as imporoving notes

The price is monthly not per night ofc 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Alanood0 on Airbnb the prices are per night and not monthly, maybe that is the confusion with the price. 

Non taken ur notes are in my benefit 

yes i just found that out i will fix it 

Leen12
Level 2
Amman, Jordan

You can start by lowering your prices. And add a full descreption to your place and why is it special and why would guest book your place. Also add some tips and places to go from your place.