I deleted Tokeet...when will my calendar be back on Airbnb for me to control?

Renee299
Level 1
Tallahassee, FL

I deleted Tokeet...when will my calendar be back on Airbnb for me to control?

How long does it take for Tokeet to release your calendar after you close the account? I closed my account but when I try to edit my calendar or pricing it tells me to use my channel manager. Any ideas or experience with this?

1 Reply 1
Peter1742
Level 2
Ibiza, Spain

Hi Renee312,

I've been using Tokeet channel manager system for a bit more than two years.

You don't have to wait at all, simply disconnect Tokeet from your Airbnb listings, one by one. You can do this in the calendar tap.

Last week a guest wanted to update her booking adding another guest. I received the request and accepted it but Airbnb reported an error. I therefore reached out to Airbnb for a solution, they told me that Tokeet was blocking the request.

I then contacted Tokeet which by default blamed the connected platforms, in this case Airbnb, their solution was to disconnect the sync between Tokeet and Airbnb completely, basically giving me full control via Airbnb.

In other words, Tokeet had no idea why this happened and their solution was to disconnect ... what to say, another example of why Tokeet is an untested system which is dangerous to use. I just realised that Tokeet has not considered two cancelled bookings, consequently blocking my calendar robbing me from the possibility of getting these days booked.