I made Super Host

I made Super Host

I just wanted to share that I found out I have made Super Host. 🙂

20 Replies 20
Chastity3
Level 8
Orlando, FL

@Priscilla150 Congrats! I just started hosting this month (July). How long did it take to get the SH status?

Welcome to Airbnb.  I started the middle of March.  Airbnb recognizes SH each quarter.

Good luck to you.

Nikki184
Level 2
Wedmore, United Kingdom

I have been super host on account of my 20 x 5* reviews, and then along came my 21st guests and they gave me 3*, claiming all sorts that isn’t/wasn’t true. They clearly didn’t read my Annex description which is very detailed. I am very sad because I think now I will lose my super host status!

Sad day 😕

I know that is very distressing.  Did you call Airbnb and ask how to handle that issue?  Maybe they will reverse or remove those comments if they find them to be prejudice or unwarranted.  I am not sure, but it is worth a try.   They determine Super Host quarterly, so perhaps between now and then, your good reviews will outweigh that one bad review.  Although I do find it amazing how one can have all those good reviews and have a 5.0 rating or close to that and one bad review knocks your rating so far down.

Try to shake off that bad review, you know the truth and the most important person knows the truth, so hang onto that.  Good luck to you Nikki.  I wish you the best.  

Priscilla

Kira32
Level 10
Canary Islands, Spain

Congratulations! 

Thank you Kira.