Listing not showing up!

Sylvie131
Level 1
Leatherhead, United Kingdom

Listing not showing up!

I am having dry runs of trying to book my rooms out of my FIVE listings and only TWO appear out of 7 pages.  I have tried many combinations of booking in Fetcham specificaly to see if they would come up and still not!!  It is extremely upseting as I have 3 Double Bedrooms which can be booked in 5 different listings but that is not reflected at all in the searches that I make. 

I am also terribly upset to have lost my superhost status when I actually have 76 excellent reviews.  I declined a few pre-bookings in general because they were not suitable, one for one night only when two nights minimum is clearly stated, another one from someone asking to stay with very young children which we do not feel we can accommodate, and the others by telling them we were double booked out of kindness rather than refuse them because we felt we were not offering what they were looking for. 

Have I been penalised for declining bookings and therefore my listings are no longer a priority! 

I have spent an awful lot of hours updating all my listings, added photos and made it very clear on what we offer in our house but I keep on being told to hire a proffesional photographer! or to join the work collection!!

I have been very surprised lately as to the very few bookings I am getting and now realise that it is because no one can actually see our FIVE listings!!

How can I contact Airbnb to discuss the reason why this is happening? or what can I do to make sure all my listings appear to people's request?

I would be grateful for some answers and advice.

Many thanks

1 Reply 1
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Sylvie131  I've had a nosey and

2 of your listings turn up on page one when I search, if I then click on map view and look a little closer all 5 appear with 2 in pole position. This is actually a very good result for properties with instant booking switched off.

I have a sneaky feeling you think you have instant booking switched on, but due to you declining a few requests airbnb have turned it off. ?

Click the link for airbnb contact info, let us know how you get on.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245#M5...