PAYOUT METHOD

Ashina0
Level 2
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

PAYOUT METHOD

HI 

I AM NEW TO THIS COMMUNITY AND WAS STRUGGLING TO GET ONTO THE PAYOUT METHOD FOR 2 DAYS. AFTER SOME FRUSTRATION DEALING WITH THIS MATTER. I CONTACTED  THE HELP CENTRE AND WAS VERY PLEASED TO SAY THAT I GOT ASSISTED ALMOST WITHIN 5 MINUTES.

THANK YOU AIRBNB TEAM.

7 Replies 7
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Great to hear that's good news now thank you for sharing 

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Ashina0 Nice to hear that you were helped so quickly! Not enough positive things said about Airbnb's customer service.  Considering the millions of bookings worldwide, they really do an incredible job.  Everytime I have had occasion to contact Airbnb I've always been assisted in a competent, courteous and friendly way.  

Thankyou for posting this!

Hello Clare:

How you contacted Airbnb? I have been looking for days in the website and I dont find a contact mechanism.

Thanks for your help.

Sergio

@Sergio301. There are a variety of ways to contact Airbnb.  See this link which was posted under the Get Support link in this forum: 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide-UPDATED/m-p/413245#M5...

I am also new. I made a mistake and added PayPAL, then after added the correct payment method I wanted. Im not sure if that will cause some problems or delays. I havent had any reservations yet. 

Sergio301
Level 1
Chiswick, Australia

Hello Ashina:

Good to hear. Can you tell me how yor got connected to Airbnb. I am struggling with the same issue and been diving the wesite for days but havent find a "contact" bottom.

Thanks for your help.

Sergio

Sergio

This is the link that Clare above posted. I hope to also get in contact with them as I do not use twitter. I cannot find a phone, chat option or even an email option. Frustrating.