Reordering photos

Kerry-Phil0
Level 5
Healesville, Australia

Reordering photos

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how I can re-order my photos on my listing? I have 26 photos on the page so it isn't easy to drag a photo at the back of the pack to the front. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

KERRY

Why isn't it easy to drag?  All you have to do it click on EDIT and then press your finger down on the photo move it.  ONce you move it, the  photos will have X's on them and you click on SAVE to stop the EDIT. I move my photos all the time. Its very easy. 

Can I ask what you are using to do this?

Are these Photographers photos that were posted to your account?  those can be moved too in any order as long as you use your smart phone or your computer. IF you use your computer, just click on the photo and drag it till its in the right place.  then hit SAVE

Hope this helps....but if you want to REORDER, I guess you can type in photographers photos in the search bar UNDER HELP section and see if the article helps you there, if not, click on CONTACT US under the HELP SECTION so you can email Airbnb too.

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Rowena0
Level 1
Panglao, Philippines

I cannot reorder the photos in my listing.  I tried to drag the photo but no success.  There is also no "Photo"

in the left side menu.  Please help me.