Speak Up on Airbnb Voice!

Speak Up on Airbnb Voice!

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Host-Voice/idb-p/host-voice

Add your ideas to the host voice or thumb up an idea already there!

6 Replies 6
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

I may have missed it, has there been any feedback yet from the posts made on there by AirBnB?

David

@David126 -

I received an email today telling me the post regarding mandatory instant booking has had its status changed to POPULAR, which seems to be the next step towards having someone from Airbnb actually take the comments into consideration.

Jude

Proof of that pudding will be in the eating.

David
Andrew90
Level 10
New York, NY

Try to search for similar one and support that. Also promote your idea by sharing links and asking for likes.

Andrew
Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

I am new to hosting .Please where do I click to respond to a guest's inquiry and how do I know the Guest received it .

I responded to 2 inquiries but not sure they were received . Airbnb is not answering my question.

Thak You.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Chima0 Hi Chima, sorry but a bit more information is needed to give an answer, Are these communications booking 'Enquiries' or are they booking 'Requests' ....there is a big difference between the two!

A booking enquiry will be a question to you which will in general be accompanied by a green/blue 'Pre-Approve'  tab.

A booking request will be a request to stay on certain dates accompanied by a red 'Accept/Decline' tab.

What you do depends on what it is you have received.

Cheers....Rob